Submit Late-breaking Research
CCN 2022 is accepting requests for poster presentations of late-breaking research. These presentations are intended as an opportunity for attendees to present new or preliminary research results.
- There are a maximum of 20 poster board spaces available for late breaking research.
- To allow for diversity of participation, no currently accepted lead authors on CCN 2022 papers are eligible.
- For a late-breaking research presentation to be accepted, the lead author must be registered for CCN 2022.
- Priority will be given to earlier submissions.
- Submissions consist of a title, descriptive paragraph, and author contact information.
- Late-breaking research presentations are not peer-reviewed and are not considered as official conference proceedings associated with CCN.
- You will be notified if your late-breaking research submission is accepted.